Professional Development (PD) Workshops
for Teachers & Educators
These fun, interactive and skills based PD workshops will help teachers with basic kids yoga postures, stress management (for students and for themselves) and a range of valuable skills for helping promote calm and focus in the classroom. This program includes free kids yoga posters, handouts and other resources.
The PD workshops can be designed to be 1-2 hours and a perfect, engaging and value packed addition to your teachers’ professional development calendar.
Many parents now seek out schools where teachers are skilled in areas such as promoting kids self-esteem, behaviour management and resilience. A Yogafun PD equips teachers with wonderful and effective basic skills in these areas, related to yoga and relaxation methods.
Possible PD Topics:
1. Your Yogafun Classroom Toolkit – An Interactive and Educational PD
Learn easy and effective kids yoga postures & techniques for the everyday classroom:
- Instantly create a calmer classroom in minutes
- Improve focus and concentration
- Effectively manage class behaviour and energy levels
- Enhance creativity, communication and discipline
2. ‘De-stress & Recharge My Teachers’ – Practical PD for Teachers & Educators
A great way to reward hardworking teachers who don’t get a chance to relax and recharge in their busy schedules:
- Detangles the stress-related thoughts
- Relaxes and clears the mind
- Increases emotional intelligence and self-awareness
- Caters for all levels of experience, especially beginners
- Learn ways to manage stress on a everyday basis
Great for team-building and to de-stress teachers at your next staff meeting.
3. Practical Mindfulness Leadership – A Fun & Engaging PD to learn Mindfulness & SEL techniques for everyday situations
Learn easy and effective Mindfulness & Yoga techniques for the everyday situations in a FUN and engaging way:
- Develop Practical Self-Awareness & Self-Regulation tools
- Improve Focus and Concentration
- Effectively Manage Challenging Situations
- Enhance Communication and Relationships
Developing your team’s Mindfulness Leadership skills at your next staff meeting, can increase productivity and build a stronger team of cohesive mindful leaders for greater success.